If you travel Thailand and some of the following points are exactly how you feel, you might want to consider spending some time on our farm, far away from noisy and overcrowded tourist hotspots:
- You look for a cheap and quiet place to stay
- You want to know how the ‘real Thailand’ is like
- You want to spend time outside of the big cities
- You want to eat good local organic food
- You don’t have high standards and like the life in Nature
We charge a fee of 400 Baht/night/person (including two meals). The accommodation consists of a regular concrete house/wooden bungalow with your own bathroom, shower and squat toilet. A semi-automatic motorbike can be rented from us (basic off-road driving skills required) for a fee of 200฿/day.
Also, please read the Note on Wildlife if you consider staying with us!
Just ask us for reservations or more details via email ([email protected]) or using the following form: